IAS Exam Procedure
- The Application Procedure for the Civil Services Examination has been completely digitized at the preliminary level and applications can be made only online. This is going with the need for bureaucrats to be net savvy. No more the forms that need to filled and posted to UPSC. Even admit cards will be issued online and candidates are expected to download their copies between fixed days.
Scheme of Examination
The successive stages of examination are:
- Preliminary Examination for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination (Usually notification of the examination is made in December/January/February.)
- Main Examination (Written) for the selection of candidates for interview for a Personality Test.
- Interview (Personality Test).
- Indian IAS Academy (iiA) enrolls candidates for the UPSC Prelims-cum-Main candidate on first-cum-first-served basis. UPSC Candidates seeking to enroll themselves as a student of themselves have to fill in a form entitled Admission Form / Enrolment Form for UPSC Guidance.
- It may, however, be noted that the Indian IAS Academy (iiA) can change the requirements for the UPSC admission in its discretion without any prior notice.
- To apply for any of the UPSC courses, please fill-up the enclosed "REGISTRATION/ENROLMENT FORM " in your own hand-writing and Summit the same to us by contact us personally with the duly completed form along with :
- Xerox copy of Xth Class Certificate.
- Xerox copy of the mark sheet of graduation exam or the last exam passed and
- 2 passport size photograph
- All above charges are inclusive of the cost of UPSC Study material and Service Tax as applicable.
- The Indian IAS Academy (iiA) also conducts WEEKEND BATCHES for UPSC Prelim (CSAT Paper I & II) and UPSC Main Exam (General Studies & Essay) in English medium only.
- The fee can be paid either in cash or through a bank demand draft favouring " INDIAN IAS ACADEMY ", payable at Surat.